November 30, 11.00 – 14.00 (EET) Horizon Europe brokerage event.
This event will help you to build your consortium and find partners for the upcoming Horizon Europe project calls.
- Place: Riga, Latvia – onsite and online event
- Time: 30th of November, 11:00-14:00
- Type: B2B meetings
- The event is free of charge, but registration is mandatory to attend the brokerage event
How it works
- Register for the Horizon Europe brokerage event: https://www.mittoevents.com/5g-techritory-2022-horizon-networking/register
- Add contact information and details as requested, as well as indicate your thematic area and list calls you are planning to participate in
- View other participant profiles and book meetings. The booking of meetings opens a week before the event. You will be notified by an e-mail once booking is opened
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in projects in the forthcoming 2023/2024 Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” and Partnerships’ topics, including:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- Other organizations looking for commercial, technological or research cooperation.
The brokerage event focuses on the following Horizon Europe Cluster 4 “Digital, Industry and Space” and Partnerships’ topics like:
- Network Technologies
- Smart Cities
- Artificial Intelligence
Why should you participate?
This event will not only be an opportunity for participants to share their ideas and discuss their projects, but also to create new partnership opportunities. On this occasion Horizon Europe National Contact point experts will be available on-site to answer your questions.