November 30, 13.30-15.30 (EET)
Using an unmanned aerial vehicle (drone) to monitor radio communications.
Measurements are now being done in the sky.
Please come and see how we have achieved it.
- Place: Riga, Latvia – onsite event
- Type: Product Presentation
- Free of charge, invitation only
- Registration is free of charge, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect:
- During the event you will see a presentation of our unique project
- We will review problems of spectrum monitoring
- Solutions to measurements that are being done in the sky
- AI positioning system at work
- Remotely controlled reliable measurements
- Demonstration of the complex solution
The project of ECO of Latvia focuses on using artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to help engineers in their daily mission – to ensure, that the whole world is connected, and this connection is not interrupted. While radio communications are developing rapidly, we need to be able to keep up and invent new ways to work smarter. The greatest benefit of the project is that we will be able now to perform accurate real-time measurements at extremely high frequencies (EHF), where due to the specific nature of the distribution of radio signals, the reception of radio signals from the ground is not effective.