Among the many attractions at 5G Techritory 2021, you’ll find the Techflix stage. It’s a virtual stage dedicated to insightful pre-recorded 15-minute presentations featuring a diverse lineup of key 5G industry players. Vendors, network operators, industry organizations, and others will share their experiences with and perspectives on the latest 5G developments and strategies, with the talks available on-demand in the 5G Techritory platform.
Techflix 2021 is LIVE: bitesize insights into the latest in 5G
November 04, 2021Forum news
As of November 4th, the Techflix stage is open for registered 5GT attendees who can visit it on the Forum platform and watch the first available presentations. New talks will be added periodically, reaching over 30 presentations, all of which will be available and run on a dedicated stream during 5G Techritory’s Tech Day on November 22.
On Tech Day, there will be three separate stages running simultaneously and the release of Techflix presentations ahead of November 22 makes it possible for interested attendees to watch the talks at their own pace while freeing up the time and attention to focus on the other live stages during the main event.
Techflix 2021 agenda
The full 2021 Techflix agenda for Tech Day has already been revealed and can be viewed here. Some unmissable talks include:
- AI-on-5G: Bringing Connected Intelligence to the Edge – by Soma Velayutham, 5G Industry Manager at NVIDIA and Ryuji Wakikawa, VP, Advanced Technology, at Softbank;
- 5G Global Trends by GSMA – by Matthew Iji, Director, Mobile Networks & Services, at GSMA;
- 5G-ROUTES – Autonomous Vehicle – by Arturs Lindenbergs, Innovation Lead, at LMT;
- and more.
Explore the agenda to discover the talks you want to hear – there’s something for everyone.
First talks are already available
Several presentations are already live on the 5G Techritory platform and registered attendees can watch them at their convenience:
- The Power of Networks – by Jan van Tetering, Senior Vice President Europe at Nokia;
- Private Networks update by Ericsson – by Jess Travers, Customer Success Lead – Dedicated Networks at Ericsson;
- Global Overview of Cloud Gaming – by Kaneshwaran Govindasamy, Founder at Global 5G Evolution;
- 5G Analytics for the C-Suite – by Dima Alkin, VP Service Assurance at TEOCO Corporation;
- The Value of 5G in Oil and Gas – by Stephen Douglas, Head of Market Strategy at Spirent Communications;
- and more.
Leading up to the main event, more presentations will go live on the Techflix stage and you’ll be able to watch them as they appear. Keep an eye out for updates!
Registration is open
If any of the available talks piqued your interest, you can register right now and watch them immediately. Registration is free of charge.
5G Techritory is the leading 5G ecosystem forum and the main event will take place virtually on November 22-25. 5G Techritory 2021 will repeat its award-winning phygital format with in-person stages and moderators, and with hybrid speaker and attendee participation. It is the only 5G event to bring together all industry stakeholders – from developers and practitioners to network operators and policymakers.