This document sets out the terms and conditions between VAS “Elektroniskie sakari” (“Electronic Communications Office of Latvia” SJSC), Registration No. 40003021907, Registered/office address: Eksporta street 5, Riga, LV-1010, contact email: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) and you when you register for 5G Techritory, Europe’s Leading 5G Ecosystem Forum.
By registering for the 5G Forum and participating in 5G Forum you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. You should read this document carefully.
If you are completing the registration on behalf of another individual, you warrant that you have made the attendee or participant aware of this Agreement and that he or she has accepted these terms and conditions.
“Attendee” for purposes of these Terms will include all participants at the 5G Forum.
The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual.
The Organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any amended terms and conditions will be posted on this website.
- Admittance. Your registration entitles you only to admittance to the 5G Forum. All other costs associated with your attendance shall be borne solely by you, and Organizer shall have no liability for such costs.
- Use of Likeness. By attending the 5G Forum you acknowledge and agree that the 5G Forum (or any part of it) may be recorded by us or our partners. You agree to permit us, or any third party licensed by us, to use, distribute, broadcast, or otherwise globally disseminate your likeness, name, voice and words in perpetuity in television, radio, film, newspapers, magazines and other media now available and hereafter developed, both before, during and any time after the 5G Forum, and in any form, without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit the media, the right to use the media (alone or together with other information), and the right to allow others to use or distribute the media.
- Event Content. The Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the 5G Forum, including but not limited to, the 5G Forum program, speakers, moderators.
- Simultaneous Interpretation. English is the working language of the Forum. There will be no simultaneous translation provided during the 5G Forum.
- Limitations on Use. Ticket copying and redistribution is strictly forbidden. By registering, you agree not to share, transfer, sell or trade your ticket. If you violate this policy, the Organizer may cancel your attendance and retain any payments.
- Recording and Videotaping. You may not record audio or video of sessions at the 5G Forum, unless it is approved by the Organizer in writing in advance.
- Denial of Admission. The Organizer reserves the right to deny admission to anyone for any reason.
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
- Attendee Cancellation Policy. If circumstances change and you can no longer attend 5G Forum, you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to ABC idea Ltd. ; at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations may be cancelled or entrance tickets reactivated, if cancellation is made in writing no less than 14 calendar days prior to the 5G Forum start date. Cancellations received after the cancellation cut-off date or nonattendance entrance tickets will not be reactivated.
- Force Majeure. After the cancellation cut-off date, entrance tickets are not reactivated for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use 5G Forum attendance credentials due to illness or due to any event beyond the reasonable control of the parties, such as an act of God, natural disaster, travel-related problems or an act of terrorism. We are not liable if a 5G Forum is, in whole or in part, cancelled, rescheduled or postponed, or for any failure or delay to perform our obligations under these Terms, if such event results from anything beyond our reasonable control (for example, natural disasters, flood, fire, acts of terror, war, labour strike, extreme weather, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, or mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation, or any other emergency) or anything else that renders performance of the 5G Forum, in whole or in part, impracticable, illegal or impossible.
The Organizer is committed to protecting the privacy of its attendees and participants. The Organizer does not share any information with any third parties for commercial purposes with a third party without your consent.
All intellectual property rights in and to the 5G Forum, the 5G Forum content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the 5G Forum are owned by the Organizer or the 5G Forum sponsors or speakers at the 5G Forum.
You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (including without limitation “5G Techritory Forum”) or other trade names appearing at the 5G Forum, in any 5G Forum content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the 5G Forum for any reason without the prior written permission of the Organizer.
You may receive access to the Organizer’s, and third-party licensed content (“Presentation Materials”). The Organizer is not liable for the information in the Presentation Materials. You may use these presentations as well as session audio/video recordings where available solely for your own internal, non-commercial purposes. Unauthorized distribution (via sales, copying, posting on intranet/internet) is forbidden.